Terms and Conditions
These terms and conditions govern your use of this website, GeoPinch.co.uk/GeoPinch.com (hereafter referred to simply as geopinch.co.uk). By using this website, you accept these terms and conditions in full. If you disagree with these terms and conditions or any part of these terms and conditions, you must not use this website.
(2) Licence to use website and copyright
All material and content on this website is copyright © geopinch.co.uk. Unless otherwise stated, we or our licensors own the intellectual property rights for this website and of all material on the website. Subject to the licence below, all these intellectual property rights are reserved.
You may view, download for caching purposes only, and print pages from this website for your own personal use, subject to the restrictions set out below and elsewhere in these terms and conditions.
You must not:
- (a) republish material from this website (including republication on another website);
- (b) sell, rent or sub-licence material from this website;
- (c) show any material from this website in public;
- (d) reproduce, duplicate, copy or otherwise exploit material on this website for a commercial purpose;
- (e) edit or otherwise modify any material on this website; or
- (f) redistribute material from this website except for select extracts of content specifically and expressly made available for free redistribution (such as a newsletter).
This website contains content including photography and text that is of an adult nature and that some viewers may find offensive. If you find adult content offensive, or you are below the legal age to view such content in the jurisdiction where you live, then you should not access this website.
To ensure that only consenting adults access this website, we have implemented an on-screen warning and disclaimer that prevents access to this website unless the viewer actively agrees to the disclaimer and to these terms and conditions. The wording of this on-screen warning and disclaimer is as follows:
By accessing this website you confirm that you are of legal age in the jurisdiction in which you reside and are not offended by any adult material that it may contain.
The copyright to all Mistress Geo Pinch content is owned by Mistress Geo Pinch. All rights are reserved.
Continuing further means you accept this disclaimer and the Mistress Geo Pinch terms & conditions.
You must select "I AGREE” to accept the disclaimer and these terms and conditions in order to gain access to this website.
We have placed a further warning inside this website, at the head of the Geo Pinch home page.
In addition to the above, you also accept, agree to, vouch for, and confirm, the following:
- (a) the computer or mobile device you use to connect to GeoPinch.co.uk is your own, and, if it is not, you confirm you have permission from the computer’s or mobile device’s owner to use it for accessing this website;
- (b) you understand that all images displayed on GeoPinch.co.uk depict the activities of consenting adults: all parties involved, both dominant and submissives, consented to all scenarios, situations and acts depicted on this website, and consented to their being photographed and the resultant images being placed on this website;
- (c) you understand the laws of your community, and/or the laws of the jurisdiction where you are viewing GeoPinch.co.uk, wherever that may be, and confirm that you will not be violating those laws by accessing this website;
- (d) you confirm that you are looking for information on Mistress Geo Pinch and are explicitly interested in her BDSM services and not in any kind or form of sexual service or nudity;
- (e) you will not allow any minor to access GeoPinch.co.uk or any material found on this website;
- (f) any material you download from GeoPinch.co.uk is for your own personal use, and you will not show it to a minor;
- (g) you are not a police officer, civil, immigration or law enforcement agent, or acting as an agent thereof, attempting to obtain evidence for the prosecution of any individual or business for the purpose of entrapment;
- (h) you are not a member of the media, or a private investigator;
All website graphics, marks, logos, page headers, button icons, scripts, reports and service names are trademarks or trade dress of the Mistress Geo Pinch website (collectively the "Mistress Geo Pinch dress"). The Mistress Geo Pinch dress may not be used in connection with any product or service that is not Mistress Geo Pinch's, in any manner. You must obtain the prior permission of Mistress Geo Pinch in order to display or use in any manner, Mistress Geo Pinch dress. All other trademarks not owned by Mistress Geo Pinch that appear on this site are the property of their respective owners, who may or may not be affiliated with or connected with Mistress Geo Pinch.
(5) Acceptable use
You must not use our website in any way that causes, or may cause, damage to the website or impairment of the availability or accessibility of the website; or in any way which is unlawful, illegal, fraudulent or harmful, or in connection with any unlawful, illegal, fraudulent or harmful purpose or activity.
You must not use our website to copy, store, host, transmit, send, use, publish or distribute any material which consists of (or is linked to) any spyware, computer virus, Trojan horse, worm, keystroke logger, rootkit or other malicious computer software.
You must not conduct any systematic or automated data collection activities (including without limitation scraping, data mining, data extraction and data harvesting) on or in relation to our website without our express written consent.
You must not use our website for any purposes related to marketing without our express written consent.
(6) Limited warranties
Whilst we endeavour to ensure that the information on this website is correct, we do not warrant its completeness or accuracy; nor do we commit to ensuring that the website remains available or that the material on the website is kept up-to-date.
To the maximum extent permitted by applicable law we exclude all representations, warranties and conditions relating to this website and the use of this website (including, without limitation, any warranties implied by law of satisfactory quality, fitness for purpose and/or the use of reasonable care and skill).
(7) Limitations of liability
Nothing in these terms and conditions (or elsewhere on our website) will exclude or limit our liability for fraud, for death or personal injury caused by our negligence, or for any other liability which cannot be excluded or limited under applicable law.
Subject to this, our liability to you in relation to the use of our website or under or in connection with these terms and conditions, whether in contract, tort (including negligence) or otherwise, will be limited as follows:
- (a) to the extent that the website and the information and services on the website are provided free-of-charge, we will not be liable for any loss or damage of any nature;
- (b) we will not be liable for any consequential, indirect or special loss or damage;
- (c) we will not be liable for any loss of profit, income, revenue, anticipated savings, contracts, business, goodwill, reputation, data, or information;
- (d) we will not be liable for any loss or damage arising out of any event or events beyond our reasonable control.
You hereby indemnify us and undertake to keep us indemnified against any losses, damages, costs, liabilities and expenses (including without limitation legal expenses and any amounts paid by us to a third party in settlement of a claim or dispute on the advice of our legal advisers) incurred or suffered by us arising out of any breach by you of any provision of these terms and conditions, or arising out of any claim that you have breached any provision of these terms and conditions.
(9) Breaches of these terms and conditions
Without prejudice to our other rights under these terms and conditions, if you breach these terms and conditions in any way, we may take such action as we deem appropriate to deal with the breach, including suspending your access to the website, prohibiting you from accessing the website, blocking computers using your IP address from accessing the website, contacting your internet service provider to request that they block your access to the website and/or bringing court proceedings against you.
We may revise these terms and conditions from time-to-time. Revised terms and conditions will apply to the use of our website from the date of the publication of the revised terms and conditions on our website. Please check this page regularly to ensure you are familiar with the current version.
We may transfer, sub-contract or otherwise deal with our rights and/or obligations under these terms and conditions without notifying you or obtaining your consent.
You may not transfer, sub-contract or otherwise deal with your rights and/or obligations under these terms and conditions.
If a provision of these terms and conditions is determined by any court or other competent authority to be unlawful and/or unenforceable, the other provisions will continue in effect. If any unlawful and/or unenforceable provision would be lawful or enforceable if part of it were deleted, that part will be deemed to be deleted, and the rest of the provision will continue in effect.
(13) Exclusion of third party rights
These terms and conditions are for the benefit of you and us, and are not intended to benefit any third party or be enforceable by any third party. The exercise of our and your rights in relation to these terms and conditions is not subject to the consent of any third party.
(14) Entire agreement
(15) Law and jurisdiction
These terms and conditions will be governed by and construed in accordance with English law, and any disputes relating to these terms and conditions will be subject to the non-exclusive jurisdiction of the courts of England and Wales.
You can contact us by email using our contact page.